The ViP Scheme at Victoria Park Primary Academy is about Community, Collaboration and Commitment.
It is about formalising relationships with providers and suppliers that share the ethos and values of the school and caring about the children, parents, families and staff of the school.
It is about working actively alongside businesses to inspire a future generation and enable opportunity to be at the heart of all they achieve.
It is about connecting to preferred suppliers that understand the needs that we have as a school in this community, and having a relationship with that organisation that goes beyond buying power and procurement and into a longer term relationship, as well as helping achieve tangible marketing and corporate social responsibility aims.
Our school stands out. In a Primary setting we teach children thinking skills; enterprise and social enterprise; they undertake tasks through challenges and the use of the TASC wheel; and we work very actively with a wider range of partners to make all happenings extraordinary. We want every member and partner of ViP to feel a part of this innovative journey.
- We are currently one of only 300 Primary Academies in the country, and being classed as Outstanding puts the school in the top 8% in the country.
- On roll we have over 450 pupils from 324 families, and 75 members of staff.
- Between September 2010 and July 2012 we had over 8,000 visitors in school.
There are various ways that Businesses, Community Groups and Providers can become part of the ViP Scheme:
- Community: ViP Members: For providers, charities and organisations that have a care of our children and community and want to formalise opportunities for engagement. Working alongside our NICER curriculum manager, this level of engagement is about practical in kind support of the school to the highest of outcomes – and your organisation being recognised for the effort put into school.
- Collaboration: ViP Partners Level 1: This level of engagement is for providers and suppliers who want to develop a working relationship with our school and community and receive business benefits as outlined in the below table.
- Commitment: ViP Partners Level 2: For providers and suppliers who want to cement a working partnership with our school and receive greater business benefits as outlined in the below table. It is about longer term relationships, provision and being more connected to all aspects of school.
|Benefits of becoming involved in the VIP Scheme|
ViP Partners Level 1
ViP Partners Level 2
|ViP membership certificate||ViP partnership certificate||ViP partnership certificate|
|Logo to feature on Partners page of school website||Logo to feature on Partners page of school website||Logo to feature on Partners page of school website|
|Logo to feature in VPZine Magazine Partners page||Logo to feature in VPZine Magazine Partners page||Logo to feature in VPZine Magazine Partners page|
|Opportunities for members of staff to get practically involved in school life||Opportunities for members of staff to get practically involved in school life||Opportunities for members of staff to get practically involved in school life|
|Cost: In kind support of school and community(discussed and negotiated)||Logo featured on Partner board in Main Reception area||Logo featured on Partner board in Main Reception area|
|Information at VPASS events and conferences||Stand at VPASS events and conferences|
|Letter of ‘recommendation’ that articulates your support of the school and fulfilment of a relationship that supports CSR objectives||Letter of ‘recommendation’ that articulates your support of the school and fulfilment of a relationship that supports CSR objectives|
|Products and services promoted directly to every staff member of VPA – 75 members of staff||Products and services promoted directly to every staff member of VPA – over 75 staff|
|Cost: £250 per year||One piece of art work donated per year to your company with PR opportunities|
|VPZine article – Your organisation in our community making a difference, and to be interviewed by the children|
|Our commitment to you as a Supplier, Business or Organisation based on relationships and mutual benefit|
|Cost: £500 per year|
Interested in becoming a ViP Member or Partner?
Please contact email@example.com